I've upgraded to ver 2.15, upgraded the raspberry pi settings, and
rebooted.  Everything is working excellent!  Nice work to all involved!
192 khz files are playing properly.

I added the option -s xx.xx.xxx.xxx (where xx.xx.xxx.xxx=my external IP
Address) while the Raspberry pi is still ethernet connected to my home
network, just to see if that option works when I take the Raspberry pi
on the road, and it did connect to my LMS server.  However, I noticed
minor clicking on several tracks, not just limited to the high
resolution tracks.  I changed the ALSA option on Squeezelite to
300::16:0 and that seemed to resolve the problem.   I'll be checking
this out remotely this weekend or next.

I uploaded LMS server to the Raspberry pi.  Today I will mount my
external drive with about 40,000 tunes on it (it is a Raspberry Pi Model
B) to see if it can process it efficiently.  If not, I may graduate to a
Raspberry Pi 2 in the near future. Thanks for the great product and all
of the support so far!