michi wrote:
> I only changed the default background color (as mentioned its an image)
> . No player has a specific background.
Alright, I realized that the color flash you're seeing is the default
color I set that is shown before any of the preferences are loaded. I'll
change that to a dark gray, it should be less jarring.

michi wrote:
> I don't know how long you plan on continuing the develpment but i hope
> you won't stop so soon.
I don't plan on stopping anytime soon, especially if people keep asking
for new features.  Besides, sales have picked up lately as more people
have upgraded to Android 5.0 and the official Logitech app has stopped
working.