mherger wrote:
> Exclusively? No music service involved? Keep in mind that in this case
> the mixer only has a rather limited choice of music. It might be trading
>
> some of the rules for results. Rather have a poor match than have
> silence.
>
> But tbh: I don't have a good explanation for that behaviour.l

Yes, no music services connected, only local music. Smartmix didn't run
out of matches.

One example were smartmix always takes the live version instead of the
studio one:

I have Nirvana Nervermind in my libraary, but also Nirvana Live at
Reading. I now try to create a Nirvana artist-radio and it always take
the live version of Smells Like Teen Spirit instead of the studio
version.

Same happens with a live cd form the Pixies (always picks songs from
"Pixies: Acoustic: Live in Newport" instead of the studio album
versions). The track title of the studio album is the same as the title
on the live album. Can that explain the miss match? Should I add (live)
at the end of the track title?