jeztastic wrote:
> Yes, that's the version I have. Not sure what I would be looking fro in
> server.log. Can you tell me how to locate it and what to look for?
>
> ThanksIf you look at the Settings > Information page of the web GUI it will
show where the server.log is located on your system.
The location is also shown on the LMS Control panel if you have one.

On the web page, you can also take the option to view the last few lines
of the log which can be easier than locating and scanning the log
yourself.

Look for anything unusual logged when you try a live stream.

LMS Version: 7.9
TranquilPC T2-WHS-A3 - WHS 2011
2x Touch, 3x SB3