Hi Pippin, I got to buy another instance of iPeng for the audio system
at my parent's (3 booms, 2 SB3s) which I upgraded with good wifi, local
LMS server (small machine) and CD playing capability. We "needed" a
player that would move to the garden so I went for Ipeng on iPad + an
existing Libratone Zipp. (AirPlay, works on battery)
Lessons learned:
- 1st time I buy iPeng and think it not under-priced... Good for you!
- the capability to edit the main menu is positively great. I have
removed all non essential features in the setup (as for the hardware
players) and basically Ipeng offers Favorites, Radio and CDplayer, plus
player selection. I'm still not sold on the use of contextual menus on
tablets, but the simplified menu make iPeng user-friendly enough as it
stands.
- the glitch where CDplayer plays only one song instead of the full
album if you drill-down has now become a serious  issue :) I think I
will look into it if I am able to understand the code of the plugin...
- the home has now 3 AirPlay targets (2 libratones, 1 airport express)
I thought this would make Shairplay2 superfluous but it turned out the
other way around. So right now it's a bit messy because the AirPlay menu
shows 8 targets (including the SB3 connected to the amp also harnessed
by an airport express...) I don't know if anything could be done on
iPeng to sort out the situation, like hiding/grouping some targets or
sending gratuitous IR blaster commands;  but I feel the LMS/AirPlay
coexistence could be improved.

As you see not much to argue against iPeng itself!
IMHO, your service to the SB community is immense. Thank you, Pippin.

4 SB 3 • iPeng (iPhone + iPad) • Squeezebox Server 7.9 (linux) with
plugins: CD Player, WaveInput by bpa • IRBlaster by Gwendesign (Felix) •
Server Power Control by Gordon Harris • Smart Mix, Music Walk With Me,
What Was That Tune? by Michael Herger • PowerSave by Jason Holtzapple •
Song Info, Song Lyrics by Erland Isaksson • WeatherTime by Martin
Rehfeld • ShairTunes2 by disaster123 • Local Player, BBC iPlayer by
Triode • Auto Dim Display, SaverSwitcher, ContextMenu by Peter Watkins.