mherger wrote:
> > Michael: are you sure you're using the beta version?  I.e. the
> version
>
> Well, I'm not running anything :-). I tried to read some other user's
> log file, but it was almost impossible to find anything in there due to
>
> the number of SvrPowerControl log messages. Does this plugin need to be
>
> updated manually?
>
> --
>
> Michael
No, as long as they've added
http://srvrpowerctrl.googlecode.com/svn/beta.xml to the additional
repositories list, it should prompt or auto update depending on the
global plugins auto-update setting.

What version of the plugin are we talking about here?  SrvrPowerCtrl
announces it's version upon init, e.g.:

Code:

  [15-07-07 07:30:20.5732] Plugins::SrvrPowerCtrl::Settings::new (242) Server
Power Control, version 20120716.103808, is running on LMS version 7.9.0 on
unix:Debian, user lms

At the debug logging setting, SrvrPowerCtrl is *very* chatty.  But you
can always

Code:

  # grep -v 'SrvrPowerCtrl' server.log >cleaned.log