@flysurfer,
I think I have narrowed the "NOT successful start" of Isengard to Audio
output for sure.

I have Hardkernel  usb-Dac for squeezelite and HDMI connection for
Kodi.

-- On a clean installed image upgraded to Beta-150817; I have installed
your Isengard deb. Kodi had starting issue again, that was with
Squeezelite/ usb-dac Checked. Unchecking Usb-Dac option caused
successful Kodi start. I see only "Pulsaudio audio Server" under Kodi
audio output settings.

-- Copying my old userdata folder backup to this installation caused
"Not Successful" start of Isengard both with USB-dac checked and
unchecked.

I'm hoping and waiting for the solution.