flysurfer wrote:
> @mkkyah: OK - solved it thanks to your help! Problem with Kodi start was
> related to the equalizer configuration that gets activated when you
> check the use USB-Soundcard option. All you have to do is: update to
> latest beta, uncheck the checkbox of "USB-Soundcard", save, check it
> again and save. Thanks a lot for your intense Beta-testing! Having a lot
> of features has the downside of sometimes not being able to test
> everything...

Great, I have upgraded my working Helix14.2 to Isengard with the last
max2play Beta and everything went fine.

-Upgraded Max2play 2.16 with working Kodi14.2, LMS 7.8.1 and Squeezelite
1.8 to Last Beta 150818.
-Unchecked Audioplayer/squeezelite/edit advanced settings/use USB-Dac
and saved.
-Checked same USB_Dac option and saved
-Rebooted to be sure.
-upgraded to Isengard deb from Kodi Tab.

everything is working (I had a Kodi crash on first attempt), all Helix
settings kept.

Thanks flysurfer, great support and it feels good when we can add
something tiny to this great project.