zizione wrote:
> I made the test and that worked well. I sudoed with user
> squeezeboxserver who should be the one launching the command :

It looks like the issue may be something related to using "exec" .

sudo is OK for limited testing but it does not replicate the
"environment" of a user fully as paths and evironment variables created
on login are not the same as those inherited from a user using sudo.

I'll see if anybody has reported issues with exec command on Fedora.

"exec" can be a builtin command on some shells - what is the default
shell that LMS/queezeboxserver is run under ?