badboygolf16v wrote:
> I think the error may be related to the startup server log message which
> is defaulting to HTTP.
>
> When I browse the URL directly in Chrome I get the info back, when I
> switch the protocol to HTTP I get
> {"error":{"errors":[{"domain":"global","reason":"sslRequired","message":"SSL
> is required to perform this operation."}],"code":403,"message":"SSL is
> required to perform this operation."}}

Hmm. So I tried the URL from your log and it also worked for me in the
browser, but then when I switched to using my own generated key, I got
that 403 error. So when I "borrowed" the key from your URL and applied
it to the plugin settings, I'm getting response!

So I take back my complaint. I'm not sure what I did wrong when I
generated my own key, but I hope it's OK that I'm using yours :-)

Thanks.