Just wanted to throw my thanks in for getting this PlugIn working again!
I've been playing around and it seems to be working great.

One thing which might make it easier for new users is to either have the
API key be added via the Settings on the Plugins tab or add a note to
the Description on the Plugins tab alerting to the need to add the API
key via Advanced/Plugins.  Took me a little while to figure that out.

Thanks again!  I've been gushing to my wife about how great it is to
have the Squeezebox still evolving even though the official hardware has
been orphaned!

-Chris