Maybe you shoule set the logging to Debug and then look at what
SmartMix/TEN does.It can be quite fascinating actually...😉
I still not entierly sure how it does it's job, but I've seen it start
off with a completely reasonable "artist" and "track" dataset, then try
out all sorts of permutations of this, until it arrives at something,
that has almost nothing to do with the starting point, then it chooses
this asba result. Same thing happens btw. when you use Spotify and tell
it to create a "classical" radio stream. Ot can go pretty wild.

Strangely, for me it has improved quite a bit lately, no idea whether
this is due to something that was changds in SmartMix/qobuz or TEN
itself. I just hope it holds...