philippe_44 wrote:
> Thanks - so that's the issue: the RelTime counter is stuck to 0 while
> the player should increment it ! with that, LMS is confused about what's
> happening. The only hope would be to have the RelCount incrementing - do
> you see that when you click 'invoke' multiple times ? If it does, then
> I'll add something to use RelCount and convert if to seconds (I have no
> idea of the units, so it will have to be user-specified). I would add a
> parameter in the config file to tell sq2u to ignore 'RelTime' and use
> 'RelCount'. I can also use a internally generated time base but that has
> a few bad consequences in term of potential de synchronization.

Thanks!

Can we put this on hold until I get a resolution to the Flow's network
issue?

I haven't really used it for longer periods until we started on this
saga ... I now discover that the network connection is worse than
useless as the radio attempts to reconnect on a random basis (1min to 9
min) - it then gets stuck, and what's worse it also 'knocks out' all
other connected devices!  If I pull the power on the Flow, then the
other devices immediately return.   Never seen this behaviour before
with a wifi device.

Touch - Muse M50 EX TPA3123 T-Amp Mini - Acoustics Q10 speakers
Logitech Radio
Logitech UE Smart Radio
Raspberry Pi + Squeezeplug LMS + Squeezelite
Cubieboard + Debian 7 + LMS 7.8.1 + Squeezelite - Soundwave SW100
bluetooth speaker
O2 Joggler + SqpOS + Aune X2 T-amp + Mordaunt Short ms-3.40 speakers
IBOX + Debian 7 + LMS 7.8.1 + Squeezelite - Soundwave SW100 bluetooth
speaker
UPnPBridge - O2 Joggler - 2 paired Sonos Play1 speakers
Pure One Flow