yaonos wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> I have been using your package on my DS413 for a few days now and I
> wanted to let you know that everything works fine for me.
>
> Thank you for your work.
>
> Regards,
>
> Stéphane
Thx Stéphane,

You're currently using the repository which probably will be
discontinued in the near future. So keep an eye on this thread once in a
while.

I will continue with providing updates for all packages/architectures.
However you will have to download the package yourself from my website
and install them using Package Center. This is the only way to provide a
working package for all nas.

Thx,

martin.

-Synology nas DS115 - Logitech Media Server 7.9.0 ('LMS-Repack'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?103636-Test-Repo-for-LMS-7-9-0-on-Synology-DSM-5-*&p=817970&viewfull=1#post817970))
-Raspberry PI B+ (PicorePlayer), HifiBerry DAC+ - Cambridge Azur 840A -
PMC GB1i
-2x Radio
-Laptop - openSUSE - Squeezelite