Ha Martin,

sorry for the delay, but LogitechMediaServer-88f628x-7.9.0-061.0005.spk
is working fine on my DS 212+. Or at least it is playing an MP3 and a
radio stream well on my Squeezebox Radio, which is all I tested so far.
The daily scan of my library went also well.

Info:
Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1443165052 @ Sat Sep 26 04:19:53
UTC 2015
Operating system: Synology DiskStation (DSM Package Management) - EN -
utf8
Platform Architecture: unknown
Perl Version: 5.18.4 - armle-linux
Audio::Scan: 0.95
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)
Total Players Recognized: 1
Player Model: Squeezebox Radio
Player Type: baby
Firmware: 7.7.3-r16676

An update notification would be nice to have, but a monthly (or so)
build would be more than enough for me.
Any hint on how to get the (more or less) new multi-library stuff
working?

Groeten

Daniel