Hello Michael,

I posted an error some time ago. Now I found the problem. If I use the
--nomysqueezebox switch, you cannot use the smartmix plugin in the main
view of the LMS. The following message pops in the the log:

Code:
--------------------
    [15-09-24 18:47:05.0281] Slim::Networking::IO::Select::__ANON__ (131)
Error: Select task failed calling Slim::Web::HTTP::processHTTP: Can't locate
object method "new" via package "Slim::Networking::SqueezeNetwork" at
/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/SmartMix/Plugin.pm
line 252.

The plugin wants to grab the spotify account from the mysb-site in line
252, but I disabled mysb-integration! It seems, that the !NOMYSB in the
smartmix plugin does not work properly. If I remove the the switch in
SLIMOPTIONS it works fine.

Would you please take a look at it?