I'm having some trouble with The Blender. It launches and I can enter
text in the Artist and Description fields and a playlist is generated,
but none of the buttons or sliders work. I can't play or save the mix.

Are the buttons disabled or do they not work? Any error message? Anything in server.log (might want to enable debugging for plugin.smartmix in Settings/Advanced/Logging)?

I'm only using local files, no Spotify, etc. It used to work.

The mixes the blender comes up with would be tracks you own?

Please check the scanner.log too. Did the export succeed?

Michael