jstraw wrote:
> I find that I need this plugin as well. I've done as described but on my
> settings>plugins tab I see "Plugin failed to load."
>
> It's reading something to know the plugin is there, who authored it and
> what it's called, so I don't think the path is wrong.
>
> FYI it's in c:/Program Files/Squeezebox/server/Plugins/Playlistman
> 6.1/Playlistman
>
> Is that where the files should be? Any thought as to why it's failing to
> load?

You have an unnecessary folder in the path.  If should be in c:/Program
Files/Squeezebox/server/Plugins/Playlistman.

I guess that when you decompressed the zip it created the additional
folder with the name of the zip file.  I'm guessing this is an option in
the evil WinZip :-)

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk