PaulinPosset wrote:
> Patches etc. are in the 'quickfix stickies' are they not? Thought this
> was the thread for all things BBCiPlayer Plugin? If not apologies given.

The threads is all thing BBCiPlayerplugin but how to find/play DASH URLs
use reference browser players is not mainstream BBCiPlayer plugin.
Proving that 320k BBC streams are available is of interest which was the
starting point because I couldn't test it as I'm outside the UK.

> Anyway, I can see where the DASH URL came from in the menu.opml but how
> was the redirected DASH mpd URL obtained?

I used wget but there lots of different ways - see
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?53229-Announce-BBCiPlayer-Plugin-(UK-only)&p=835193&viewfull=1#post835193