bpa wrote:
> The threads is all thing BBCiPlayerplugin but how to find/play DASH URLs
> use reference browser players is not mainstream BBCiPlayer plugin.
> Proving that 320k BBC streams are available is of interest which was the
> starting point because I couldn't test it as I'm outside the UK.

Indeed, thanks for proving that 320k is available on DASH. Given that it
appears not to be on HLS for Listen Again (though with no bit rate
displayed I'm not entirely certain), I think that means the BBC is
steering us towards DASH. Which is unfortunate given we have an HLS
implementation at the moment.