I am using LMS 7.8.1 on a Mac mini running OSX El capitan.

I have enabled the QOBUZ plugin (version 1.264) and entered my logon
details - I have a Qobuz Sublime Account (just signed up to give them
some support!).
I have set the preferred format to 'FLAC 16 bits / 44.1 kHz'.

When I select an album to play via LMS on my Squeezebox Boom, it is
showing it as playing at 320kbps, mp3. When I play the same track using
the Qobuz Mac App, it plays it as FLAC 16 bits - 44.1kHz.

Is there some other setting I need to get the Hi-res format?
Thanks for any help :)