utgg wrote:
> Is one very useful use case of this is listen-again before the program
> has finished? A lot of shows (particularly radio 3 concerts) last a long
> time, so it is a nuisance if you missed the start and have to wait until
> it ends and shows up as a listen again url. Since the schedule is known,
> this could be implemented to look like normal listen again - just that a
> seek beyond the current time will fail.

Only Extra has the "Live" program schedule - so that could be done off
the Extras plugin.  The use case I considered was the user who just
wants to back a few minutes - possibly to repeat a bit of dialogue in a
play or book or an interview where the speaker was indistinct o
rinterruption due to phone call.