PasTim wrote:
> When all has stabilised, DASH is 'official' and the new plugin is fully
> tested, I'll update my sticky 'alternative quick fix guide' to the
> iPlayer and (attempt to) effectively close it down by asking Michael to
> unstick it.  At that point it may be worth reviewing some of the
> wrinkles documented there (eg faad issues) to see if anything else needs
> to be done to make everything as simple as it can be.  Could you drop me
> a PM when you think the time has come to do this?  I'll leave it to you
> and castella as to what to do with the HLS quick fix guide (I assume
> this still has a use for other HLS streams).

I think a more coherent tidy up of the BBCiPlayer threads would be
useful but it need a bit more thought when the time comes (e.g. what
about the BBCiPlayer entry in Recommended 3rd party plugin ? Should a
new BBCiPlayer thread be started as "BBCiPlayer plugin (UK only)" is big
and title misleading ?)