(There's a thread on this in the MySB forum -
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104321-Pandora-Error&highlight=Pandora+restrictions
- but I don't think MySB is the problem.....).

Sitting here in New York I'm suddenly getting a "Client restricted due
to licensing restrictions (are you not in the US?)" error whenever I try
to play anything via Pandora, whether directly via the LMS Pandora App
or via a saved Pandora stream in my favorites.  Pandora Tech support at
first told me I was using a VPN and that was the problem; but I was not
using a VPN at all.  They now say they've unblocked my IP (via RCN NYC)
but I'm still getting the exact same "restricted" error.

Any ideas at our LMS end?

AGB

Logitech Media Server: 7.7.5 - 1416570306  (Default Web UI, Win7HomePrem
64-bit,#7600.
Music Library on internal HDD (FLAC music; mp3 voice etc).

USA:
LinkSys WRT54GS Router, WPA2
1 x Touch, wireless. (Firmware:7.7.3-r16676)
Controller: 7.7.2-r9663

France:
Sagem Livebox 2FR
1 x SB3, wireless. (Firmware 137)
1 x Touch, wireless. (Firmware: 7.7.3-r16676)
Controller: 7.7.1-r9557
3 x SB Radios [2 wireless, 1 usually LAN]: 7.7.3-r16676