mherger wrote:
> > Hmmmm - is MySB.com running somehow through a proxy server outside
> the
> > USA?????
>
> Please run "traceroute www.mysqueezebox.com" or similar, or at least
> "ping www.mysqueezebox.com" to get an idea which datacenter you're
> hitting.
> Michael

Ping:

50.17.35.141 is from United States (US) in region North America
50.17.234.107 is from United States (US) in region North America
23.21.99.135 is from United States (US) in region North America
Input: mysqueezebox.com
canonical name: mysqueezebox.com
Registered Domain: mysqueezebox.com

Ping 23.21.99.135
[mysqueezebox.com]
Round trip time to 23.21.99.135: 47 ms
Round trip time to 23.21.99.135: 47 ms
Round trip time to 23.21.99.135: 47 ms
Round trip time to 23.21.99.135: 47 ms
Round trip time to 23.21.99.135: 49 ms
Round trip time to 23.21.99.135: 48 ms
Round trip time to 23.21.99.135: 47 ms
Round trip time to 23.21.99.135: 47 ms
Round trip time to 23.21.99.135: 47 ms
Round trip time to 23.21.99.135: 47 ms

Average time over 10 pings: 43.00 ms

mherger wrote:

> > USA:
> > LinkSys WRT54GS Router, WPA2
> > 1 x Touch, wireless. (Firmware:7.7.3-r16676)
> > Controller: 7.7.2-r9663
> >
> > France:
> > Sagem Livebox 2FR
>
> So you have two routers in two places. Did you move your USA router from
>
> France? Are DNS servers configured there or are you automatically using
>
> those received from your ISP?
>
> Michael

The two systems are entirely physically separate (I live in both places
and move regularly between the two....), though I do use the same
MySB.com account from both locations.  In France I have occasionally
managed to run Pandora via a VPN giving me a US IP.  But here in the US,
I'm just using the DNS from my ISP (I have a VPN available here, but
don't often use it).

I did wonder whether using my original Pandora account via the French
VPN had somehow got me blocked by Pandora account when I returned to the
US (though Pandora tech support said "no" to that possibility.  But, as
noted above, today I've actually opened a whole new Pandora account,
which works in every way *except* via LMS.

I'm scratching my head to think of any system changes Imight have made
just before this error suddenly appeared.  The only one I can think of
is that - in the US system - I gave the Touch a fixed local IP.  But
that can't matter.  And in any case the Controller still gets a
refreshed DCHP address, and that has the same problem with LMS-Pandora.

Most odd.

AGB

Logitech Media Server: 7.7.5 - 1416570306  (Default Web UI, Win7HomePrem
64-bit,#7600.
Music Library on internal HDD (FLAC music; mp3 voice etc).

USA:
LinkSys WRT54GS Router, WPA2
1 x Touch, wireless. (Firmware:7.7.3-r16676)
Controller: 7.7.2-r9663

France:
Sagem Livebox 2FR
1 x SB3, wireless. (Firmware 137)
1 x Touch, wireless. (Firmware: 7.7.3-r16676)
Controller: 7.7.1-r9557
3 x SB Radios [2 wireless, 1 usually LAN]: 7.7.3-r16676