Firstly what a spectacular set of developments - thank you for pulling
everything together and inspired DASH work.

With the previous HLS version, I'd added the various patches, which gave
the bbc/http derived on air text.  If there was RadioViz available it
displayed that instead. [Only Radio1 & Xtra have a live stream- but also
gives different background slide].

I can't seem to get that to display with this version (clean build from
scratch Server and Plugin).  I've checked it is live with
https://radiodns.org/developers/testing-tools/  and the source is
functioning (doesn't always!).

Is there an option I should have enabled - Server version 7.9.0 in use,
RPI2.   Let me know if you need me to test anything or report log data.
Thanks again - for the fantastic work and all contributing.