doctor_big wrote:
> So how the heck do I format this SD card so I can reimage it? Aaaarg!

Put the card into a suitable reader/writer.

For Windows:

Download and install

http://www.alexpage.de/download/usbit/usbit.zip

When you use this, right click and use as administrator.

Download the boot sector file I mentioned before and use the image
writer to write to the card.  MAKE SURE YOU WRITE TO THE CORRECT CARD.

Download and install the official format tool and reformat the card,
quick format is fine.(Again, right click and run as admin)

Then use the image writer to write the new image.

Jason, what size card to you have? I can give you a link to one of my
back-ups if you want.

Ronnie.

If you are using a MAC then I think you need apple-pi baker for the
image copying.