bpa wrote:
> With 600 it played for 1 hr and then I stopped it.
>
> I think part of the solution has to reside with the DASH plugin - the
> situation where a lot of "invalid" DASH http requests can be generated
> is not good practice.

I have a version of plugin which avoids the 404 which is better both for
LMS and also probably for BBC/akamai.  This means chunks of audio will
be sent to castbridge about once every 7 secs.

With this new version Castbridge with max_read-wait at 100 - stops very
quickly.  With max_read_wait at 600  - it stops playing audio  but
sometime takes over 2 hrs but yet still pulls data from LMS.  I don't
think changing max_read_wait is the full solution - need to look a bit
more.

Separately.  Any reason why castbridge.xml codecs does not include AAC
since CCA can do AAC natively ?