AudioUser wrote:
> Looks like there is a wrong setup in LMS data config, especially for
> playing mp3. Have you done any modification within this settings?

Not that I know of - I had changed file type settings previously but
have reverted to standard. Below are the directory and LMS file type
settings I have. I've also since had an issue with the Audio Output
changing mid-use. E.g. splaying local FLAC files OK, then Tidal OK, then
go to change back to play local file and no output. LMS is functioning
but no sound. Checking the output list the DAC ASIO output I was using
(#6) has changed to #5 ?

1960019601

|Filename: LMS File settings.jpg                                    |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19601|