John K wrote:
> I'm struggling to get iPlayer working on my LMS and wondered whether
> anyone has any ideas?
>
> I have installed the updated version of Triode's BBC iPlayer plugin and
> the updated version of bpa's BBC iPlayer Extras plugin. They seem to be
> fine and I can view the schedules and select programmes, but all I get
> on the player is the message saying "No items found in playlist". I can
> listen to the live streams OK using the native radio app, but I'm not
> sure if that's relevant. Ive restarted LMS and rebooted the server.
>
> Any suggestions as to what I should try next please?
I'd try the test versions here
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104672-BBCiPlayer-with-DASH-support-test-version

Which player are you using?

When you refer to the 'native radio app' do you mean the app that runs
directly on a Logitech player (such as a Touch)?

LMS 7.9 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 14.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to 405/2 amp & ESLs) &
Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
Alternatively Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC
renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 15.10 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.
Also a Touch with EDO, plus spare, unused.