erland wrote:
> Have you waited for the restore operation to finish ?
> It runs in the background and it can take a few hours if you have a
> large library or a large backup file.
> There is a message in the LMS server.log file when the restore has
> completed.
>
> If you have the "Find alternative files" option enabled in TrackStat
> backup settings page it should find the files as long as it's only the
> beginning of the path that has changed. However, it can take a long time
> to run the restore operation with this option enabled.

Yes, I left the operation running and went out for the day (I remember
it taking a long time previously).

I think I checked the server log and saw that the restore has finished,
can't be sure though.

I did have the "find alternative files option enabled" as well as using
musicbrainz tags.......but like I said the strange thing is that some
rating have been restored and some haven't.

I'll re-run the restore and see what happens.