philippe_44 wrote:
> I don' t see anything strange (quick look, as I'm working on something
> else) but does this happen when you use the native CC control app ? I
> have 2 CCA and they have been playing for 12 hours in sync, I've tried
> multiple times forcing to "next" track and could not reproduce any issue

The problem was not skipping to Next track it was when switching from
playing a song of an album artist to playing a genre, or going from that
genre back to playing an album artist. However, I tried, this morning,
to install a Devolo to extend my wifi, and so far it's been working
almost perfect - I had problems with the two different players dropping
in and out quite frequently so that might be the problem, or at least
part of it. I'll continue to test it... Thanks for helping out, though.
And again thanks for the plugin - it's an amazing feature for the
Squeezebox eco system :)