philippe_44 wrote:
> I only have  2 CCA and when I group them, I can see the group and cast
> to it, but so my test setup is simple. Can you post a log when you try
> to cast to the group ?
>
> Is anybody else in that thread being successful with group cast ?

I too have only two CCA. I managed to make them start to play a song in
sync now, but I then paused just to play a Genre and when hitting Play
after maybe ten seconds, only one of the players in the group plays that
song. And this time all the players were present in Orange Squeeze.

I had to edit the logfile this time (too big) - but I tried to just
remove numerous duplicate lines in the middle...

|Filename: castbridge2.log                                          |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19655|