lukaslouw wrote:
> I found this thread yesterday and promptly ran out to get a CCA.
>
> Much thanks Philippe for your hard work.
>
> Unfortunately in Server settings -> Plugins, I see that Chromecast
> bridge (v0.2.0.0-dev-3) is there, but it says "Plugin failed to load".
> I was running LMS 7.7.5, and installed 7.8 to see if that would load the
> plugin, but alas, no.
>
> LMS has been running quite nicely on a quad core AMD under Windows Home
> Server 2011 for several years, with a Duet, a Classic, and a VAMP, using
> Squeezecommander for control.
>
> Please confirm that I added the plugin correctly to LMS (my first
> attempt at adding a plugin):
> Download Chromecast bridge (v0.2.0.0-dev-3)
> Unzip it and put it all in a folder named "Chromecast Bridge"  in
> c:Program Files\Squeezebox\Plugins\
> Stop and restart the LMS server. I also tried rebooting the PC a few
> times.
>
> Any ideas?
> Lukas

Don't install it manually, just add the dev repository to the plugin
setting page (scroll to the bottom of the page) and LMS will
automatically download and install it (see 1st post of this thread)

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2