Tried seaching the thread for size and pixel, and that didn't help me
much, so here goes: Is there a way to set minimum or maximum size for
Artist artwork. I did a cleansweep, and got a some very big .png files
(Whitney Houston (>7Mb)) and a lot very, very small ones... Lisa

Yeah, the big ones... I've seen even worse than this. Unfortunately not all services provide size information. But agreed, for those who do, we could have such a setting. I'll see what I can do (and _when_ I can do :-)).

As for too small: I personally prefer small artwork over no artwork. I then can still use the search for small artwork (in the web UI's Extras menu) to manually update them when I feel like doing so.

--

Michael