finemind wrote:
> This has been working brilliantly for me for a few weeks. I love the
> ability to go back 15 mins in live streams. In my preferences I have
> DASH only for both live and listen again. Live is still OK but I'm
> getting but I now can't access Listen Again streams - I get this message
> "Problem: Can't open file for: XXXX"
> Is this a question of clearing the cache and if so (sorry to ask
> something so basic) how do I do this? I am running LMS on a Synology
> NAS.

Are you using the BBCiPlayer menu to select programs ?

If it has been working ok for weeks and now suddenly stopped - something
has changed on your system as code for Live and Listen Again are the
same.  Cache is not necessary to be cleared unless you have changed
settings while trying to play the same program with different settings
without restarting LMS. Cache will normally expire if you play nothing
for about 15 mins.