Hi there,

Michael, I don't if you're still around and more especially if you still
have some memory about how your great plugin works but anyway I'll take
my chance ;)

I have been using the Photo Gallery for quiet a while now as a random
slideshow on my Squeezebox Radio, I've quiet a large collection of
pictures and managed to create a custom favorite list by hacking the
gallery.prefs file followed by a LMS restart.

I would like to be able to update the gallery.prefs file and trigger the
update without restarting the whole LMS server, any hint that could
point me in the right direction ? (I can do a bit of perl but my
knowledge is more around bash & php).

Thanks again if you find some time to answer me.