For anyone that get issues with License Manager license, please ensure
you have the latest version of License Manager installed.
Google shutdown their Google Code service yesterday so I released a new
License Manager plugin version yesterday that will retrieve its
configuration from the new GitHub repositories instead. The same problem
also affects Custom Clock which retrieves clock styles from Google Code
so a new version of this was also released yesterday.

Anyway, let me know if you have any issues.

For those that wonders I can also mention that I'm working on fixing the
issues with LMS 7.9 related to SQL errors in some of my plugins, for
example Custom Browse and SQL Playlist, hope to have something ready for
release in a couple of weeks. The errors was cased by an API change in
the latest LMS 7.9 and this is things that can happen if you use latest
nightly version of LMS.

LEAD PLATFORM DEVELOPER OF 'ICKSTREAM MUSIC PLATFORM'
(HTTP://WWW.ICKSTREAM.COM) -  A WORLD OF MUSIC AT YOUR FINGERTIPS

(Also developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If you like to
encourage future presence on this forum and/or third party plugin/applet
development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))