gorman wrote:
> Look here
> http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Setup_kids_room_SqueezeBox I
> am trying to do the same thing. Only substituting 5.1 music to Kids
> music. And having it play on just one of the four Squeezeboxes I have
> around my house, the only one with 5.1 audio. The other three need to be
> limited to Stereo music.
> The only plugins I have installed are Custom Browse, Custom Skip and
> Multi Library.
Well apart from suggesting the Hide Menu plugin I can't help, since I
don't have your player menu customisation screen (although I still think
that all CB menus are probably omitted from that).

It may be that I have a later version of LMS (a recent 7.9) with
'Additional Browse Modes' replacing that screen.  If you are on 7.9 you
might try and see if that plugin helps you.  It is more configurable
than the one you seem to have.

LMS 7.9 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 14.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to 405/2 amp & ESLs) &
Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
Alternatively Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC
renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 15.10 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.
Also a Touch with EDO, plus spare, unused.