I have 5 Sigur Rós albums on my library.
LMS & MusicIP both run on my Synology DS214Play.
MusicIP was able to find and validate all files because total songs =
mixable songs = total tracks in my library.
I  use SugarCube and it works fine but it never selects a Sigur Rós
track. I changed mix style to 200 and mix variety to 0 in the SugarCube
settings and selected a Sigur Rós. I would expect it to create a mix
with some Sigur Rós tracks in it, but MusicIP/SugerCube totally ignores
Sigur Rós.

I copied my library to my Windows 10 desktop, installed MusicIP on
there, changed style to the max and mix variety to 0 and choose the same
Sigur Rós as I did on my squeezebox and MusicIP came up wit ha mix  with
a lot of Sigur Rós tracks.
Why does it work on my W10 desktop, but not on my Synology?
Is it because the linux version of MusicIP cannot handle the accented
characters of is it a bug in SugarCube? How can I fix this? Remark: I do
NOT want to change all accented characters in all my Sigur Rós tracks,
because that is too much work and would sabotage all the tags in my
Sigur Rós tracks that I generated with MusicBrainz.