I enabled the debug log for SugerCube and did a new test with
interesting results.

MIP returns a list with a lot of Sigur Rós tracks, but all ascends are
replayed  with strange codes.

Is this an issue in MIP or LMS?

I use MediaMonkey to sync my mp3's to my NAS. Could I fix my issue by
changing the sync settings in MediaMonkey? Is it possible to force
MediaMonkey to replace accented characters with normal characters and
blanks with underscores in filenames and directories to let it generate
a more linux friendly filename (and full path to the mp3's)? How do I do
that?

|Filename: files_on_NAS.txt                                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19881|