gorman wrote:
> Thanks a lot for making this happen! Is there some way to make a
> donation? I don't currently understand if your work here is paid by
> Logitech or not...
>From what he has said in the past he gets a (very) limited amount of
paid Logitech time to support the Squeezebox system, but clearly does
more than he is paid for, partly for the love of it and partly to
prevent his own Transporter becoming obsolete!

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Matt
SQUEEZEBOXES:[/B] TWO SB DUETS (LIVING ROOM AND KITCHEN) AND A
*'PICOREPLAYER' (HTTPS://SITES.GOOGLE.COM/SITE/PICOREPLAYER/HOME)
[b]Server:* Synology DS214 (2TB) NAS running LMS 7.9
*Network:* Netgear DG834GT ADSL modem/router, Buffalo WZR-HP-G300NH
access point
*Livingroom:* Receiver, Naim 42/110 amp, B&W CM2 speakers
*Kitchen:* Receiver, Topping TP20 Mk2 Class T amp, B&W 686 speakers
*Study:*piCorePlayer, Linn LP12, Naim 72/Hi-cap/Headline