falolaf wrote:
> Probably a silly question, but how do I install this plugin? I can't
> find it in the list of plugins on my LMS 7.8.0.
>
> /Anders

Well yes, good question. You install it via the LMS web interface's
Settings page, the same way as you do Triode's plugin. It is listed on
the plugins page as * Spotify Protocol Handler (v1.0.2)* in LMS v7.8.1
on my Raspberry Pi (Debian)

And then you go to Michael's plugin's settings page to enter your
password and cause it to run the self-test (I saw no manual test button
to press.)

But the bit that caught me out is that for the Logitech official plugin
you have to login to www.mysqueezebox.com and install the Spotify "app"
too.  I run my squeezeserver at home with it disconnected from logitech
once it's all setup, so I forgot I needed to do this step at first.  And
make sure you enter you SPOTIFY username and password because it seems
to populate the username with your mysqueezebox username by default, so
you need to change that before entering your Spotify password.

Once all done the GREEN Spotify icon shows up in Home > My Apps on the
main web screen.

Here is the mysqueezebox screenshot after asking for the Spotify
credentials:

|Filename: spotify-app.png                                          |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19977|