Michael--moving this here from the "We're updating theofficial Spotify
app" thread per your request:

    > Not sure if this qualifies, but I keep getting geo-blocked
tracks loaded
> to my "current playlist" using smart mix. It causes playback to
stop
> until I skip to the next track.

No, this most certainly is a SmartMix issue. Could you please post
there, including a log with plugin.smartmix set to debug when this
happens? Thanks!

Just wanted to let you know that I figured this out--I didn't have the
Spotify Country specified in the Smart Mix settings.  I just switched
from Rhapsody to Spotify yesterday and wasn't aware of this setting
until I dug further.

Thanks,
Matt