20071

As you explain it, I do understand the need to assign a unique (bogus?)
mac address to a device such as the Soundmate that has multiple renderer
capabilities, but the Apple TV can only do airplay so I would expect it
to be identified by its proper mac.  If you check the config file from
my previous post, you will see that it is assigned a bogus mac just like
the Soundmate.  Regardless, as I said in my OP the AppleTV, like the
Soundmate, has no sound output.  Both work with an iPad as the source.
I did at one point edit the config file to try to force the use of the
real mac addresses for one and/or both devices with no success.  The
config file I attached previously was not the edited file, but a newly
generated one.

I have attached the raop debug file as requested. Thanks for the help.

|Filename: raop debug file.txt                                      |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20071|