raglencross wrote:
> 20071
>
> As you explain it, I do understand the need to assign a unique (bogus?)
> mac address to a device such as the Soundmate that has multiple renderer
> capabilities, but the Apple TV can only do airplay so I would expect it
> to be identified by its proper mac.  If you check the config file from
> my previous post, you will see that it is assigned a bogus mac just like
> the Soundmate.  Regardless, as I said in my OP the AppleTV, like the
> Soundmate, has no sound output.  Both work with an iPad as the source.
> I did at one point edit the config file to try to force the use of the
> real mac addresses for one and/or both devices with no success.  The
> config file I attached previously was not the edited file, but a newly
> generated one. I am not using any password protection on the airplay
> devices.
>
> I have attached the raop debug file as requested. Thanks for the help.

Yes but I can't know in advance if the player as multiple identities or
not, so I always choose the random Mac

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2