I am running LMS (Version: 7.8.1 - 1458035672 @ Tue Mar 15 20:04:11 PDT
2016) on a Mac Mini OSX El Capitan (10.11.4).

I have Chromecast bridge (v0.2.0.2) updated via LMS Settings > Plugins
(ticked the 3rd Party update). Update appears to have worked OK and it
is shown as an Active plugin.

However, when I click Settings (or Open Link in New Window) nothing
happens and the launch of the settings page hangs. :confused:

It was working (with a previous version) and I had two Chromecast Audios
defined OK.

I have tried stopping the server, deleting the castbridge.prefs file and
restarting the server but I still can't get at the settings.

What is the best way to proceed to resolve this?

Thanks for any help :)