Finally, it works for me to have the Chromebridge plugin to
automatically update to 0.2.0.2. The plugin works great, now! Truly.

I have a Sony SRS-X88 which supports Google Cast and I've successfully
managed to cast to it and get it to play. This bluetooth speaker comes
with a hardware remote and when using castbridge it works like a charm
to use both Play and Pause on the hardware remote. The one thing that
doesn't work is Skip - any chance of getting that as well to work?

I attached the log, where I use Play, Pause and Skip and Previous a few
times. I might note that the first Play command was done from Orange
Squeeze but the rest from the hardware remote.

|Filename: castbridge.log                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20221|