philippe_44 wrote:
> Unfortunately what you need are shared libs libFLAC.so.8, libmad.so.0
> and/or libmpg123.so.0, libfaad.so.2 built for your platform. I've made
> them built-in the squeeze2raop application for armv5 and OSX, but this
> is a lot of work and I've not made that for any other Linux built
> (armv6, x86). So if you can't find these (they should be in some
> /xxx/lib directory, then it cannot work
OK, thanks for your time and support anyway Philippe. As I have no idea
what lib-this and lib-that is, I guess I'll just have to give up. It's
not the end of the world....  :)

Maybe someone else with more QNAP knowledge than I have, will step up
and put together a step-by-step some day.... :rolleyes:

QNAP TS-453Mini 4TB RAID10 QTS 4.2.1 Unbuntu 14.4
Madsonic 6.0
Plex 0.9.16.1

QNAP HS-251 4TB RAID0, QTS 4.2.1
Logitech Media server 7.9