philippe_44 wrote:
> The codec priority of LMS is still a bit of a mystery to me in a sense
> that putting flc,pcm I still have some flac sent as pcm. Now, the codec
> matching rule is that a upnp player enumerates all the formats it
> supports. For encoded format, this is just the format name but for raw
> pcm, it is long list of every rate/channel/depth supported and I have to
> find an exact match and tell the player what it is about to receive,
> otherwise he would have no clue by reading the data themselves (coded
> format contains header, raw pcm is ... raw)
> To have a look at what your player says it supports, you can use the
> extra debug in the plugin settings set to all. Just launch the plugin,
> wait for the discovery and then send he log here. For the unpause, set
> extra debug to none, reproduce the problem and post the log here

Ok here is logs for playing flac and codec issues plus when standby
pressed it restarts playing regardless if stopped before hand this also
advanced to next track. . To note it seems to be all my 16 bit 44.1 flac
files, the only 24bit 96khz files I have play just fine. They have all
been created in the same app with different settings so god knows what
the issue is. The standby issue happens if I put the device manually in
standby before stopping or after stopping or if a playlist is still
loaded and unfinished but stopped/paused and the device automatically
goes in to standby. I have tried the default Pure settings Castallas and
tried a few tweaks myself all to no avail.

|Filename: upnpbridge_standby.zip                                   |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20410|